How can you adapt to changes?

Thinking of changes and how tricky they could be sometimes, personally, I admire how the famous Bi Kidude copes with  the changes and how prepared she was for the future. She has been singing ever since, and still, till today you would single her out as one of the best. I have a fair knowledge about her history, but seeing her now, using a newly upgraded microphone is amazing, isn't it?

Now, how well can we all adapt with changes, I am not sure, put me, you to the test. Hence, it is something we should consider in what we do for living. How many employees have been laid off by their companies just because they could not handle the technological changes? Personally, I think, this Madam below, is a good lesson to learn from.

Bi Kidude singing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 tungule | Blog Theme